Bullock County Warrants and Arrest Records Search

Alabama Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your Alabama criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

As long as a matter entered the judicial system of AL in the name of your subject, you will find information on it through the office of the clerk of court. This means that you cannot only initiate an arrest warrant search in Bullock County through this office, but you can also find civil court records through them.

It will help to understand that court dockets record what transpired during a court session in a written form. A repository is maintained of this information, and civilians are granted access to it. So, if when you need to find information on Bullock County arrest records and outstanding warrants, you can drive down to the justice center in your area.

Of course, you could also connect with the police or the magistrate’s court to find details on arrest warrants issued locally. Depending on the amount and type of information you need and can be a suitable option. For instance, if you are initiating a search to exclusively find crime history data, a drive down to the local police precinct will be enough.

On the other hand, the judiciary will tell you about different legal processes, including orders for arrests like bench warrants, which are generally released in civil cases. To launch your inquiry into active warrants, you will have to visit the agency office in person or write to them at:

  • The police: 217 N Prairie St, Union Springs, Alabama 36089
  • The county clerk: Po Box 71, Union Springs, Alabama 36089
  • The court of the magistrate: 217 Prairie St, Union Springs, AL 36089


How do you inquire about active warrants and recent arrests from Bullock County over the phone? (2021-current)

  • When you want information about the cases handled by Union Springs, call City PD-(334) 738-3131.
  • When you want to know about recent arrests, call the Bullock County Sheriff’s Office- (334) 738-2670.
  • When you need to get in touch with Victim/Witness Services, call the Victim’s Advocate- (334) 687-7638.
  • When you want to know about accessing criminal court records, contact the Clerk of Circuit Court- (334) 738-2280.


Crime statistics of Bullock County

In 2019, the Bullock Sheriff’s Office received 49 criminal complaints, as compared to 52 in 2018. There were 42 property offenses and 7 violent crimes among them.

Property offenses included 17 larceny thefts, 23 burglaries, and 2 motor vehicle thefts. In the category of violent crimes, there were 4 aggravated assaults and 3 robberies.

Of the nearly 90 crimes reported in Bullock County, Alabama, only about 14% are violent criminal acts every year. While these figures may not pose a cause for worry, almost 80% in violent incidents and the rise of nearly 90% seen in reported criminal acts raises concerns.

Search Alabama arrest records by county: